Prom 2017 FAQs:
- Saturday, May 20, 2017, 6:30–10:30pm.
- Students must arrive by 7pm and may leave no earlier than 10pm.
- Farmington Club is located at 162 Town Farm Road, Farmington CT (about 26 mins from Cromwell High School).
- Students must be at least 15 and no older than 21 to attend the prom. The exception to this is CHS students who are 14.
- Students bringing a non-CHS guest to prom must have a separate permission slip form for them. That student’s high school principal signs the form. If the student is out of high school, we need a photocopy of the guest’s driver’s license and a phone number to call in case of emergency.
- Students must be in school the entire day Friday, May 19, and have no disciplinary referrals.
- Tickets will be sold April 24th-28th during lunches and before and after school on the 27th and 28th.
- Class dues must be paid before purchasing a ticket.
- Permission slip must be handed in to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets cost $75 each.
- Table choices will be made the week of May 8th-May 12th. All persons must have a purchased ticket to select a table.
- Once a table has been selected, no changes/switching tables will be allowed without class advisor approval.