Directions for MMSL Contests
From Cromwell Middle
Rocky Hill – Griswold Middle School – 144 Bailey Rd – Main street (route 99) north, follow into Rocky Hill (Silas Deane Highway 99). Take a left onto Elm street, at the fourth traffic light (whole deli on corner). Travel to the first traffic light (Elm Ridge park will be on your left), take a right onto Bailey Road. Proceed to stop sign, take a right onto textbook drive, this is the entrance to the school.
- Girls soccer, basketball, and volleyball are held at this facility*
- Boys Soccer/baseball – Sunnycrest Park: follow the school directions, go all the way to the end of Bailey Rd. take a left onto Parsonage Rd., parking lot for Sunnycrest Park is on the left.
- Girls Softball – Elm Ridge Park: follow school directions.
- Cross Country – Sunnycrest Park: follow the school directions, at the stop sign for the school take a left instead of a right, the parking lot for the park is approx. 300 yards on the right (at the fire hydrant).
- Track - Rocky Hill High School: the high school is adjacent to the middle school, follow school directions, at end of Bailey Rd. take a right onto Parsonage Rd., take a right onto Chaplin Ave., high school is on the right.
East Hampton Middle – Childs Road East Hampton – Travel over Portland bridge, bear right onto route 66 east, travel on 66 into East Hampton, Childs road is off of route 66, you will see the school sign from 66.
- Basketball, volleyball, baseball and softball, cross country, girls soccer are here *
- Boys soccer – East Hampton High School: follow route 66 past the middle school, at the traffic light (big white church on corner), take a left. High scholl will be on the left.
Durham – Strong Middle School Route 17 Durham – Route 9 south to Middletown, take exit 13 for route 17 South. At light take a left onto route 17 south. Travel into Durham, school is approximately ¼ mile past the town center. School is on Main Street (route 17), in front of Coginchaug High School.
- ALL athletic contests are held on site*
Berlin – McGee Middle School – 899 Norton Road, Berlin – Route 9 North to Berlin exit (showcase cinema’s), take a right at end of exit, take a right at the light and travel under the overpass, continue straight onto Worthington Ridge Road, proceed on Worthington until first stop sign, at stop sign take a right onto Hudson Street. Hudson Street will become Norton Road, follow straight approximately one mile, the school will be on the right.
- Basketball, baseball and softball, girls soccer are played on site*
- Soccer – Percival Field: take a right out of the entrance of the school, at the second stop sign, take a right onto Kensington Rd., go straight at next stop sign, take 3rd left onto Robbins Rd., at the stop sign take a right onto Percival Ave. The field’s driveway is approx. 1/8th of a mile on the right, you won’t see the field from the road.
- Track – Berlin High School: follow middle school directions, to Worthington Ridge Rd., take a right onto School St., follow to stop sign, go straight to Patterson Way, school will be on the left.
- Cross Country - Pistol Creek(formerly Pistol Creek Golf Course) 600 Spruce Brook Rd, Berlin - South on Rt 15 Berlin Turnpike to Spruce Brook Rd. Left onto Spruce Brook; Pistol Creek Park on the right. If coming from Rt 372 west, take left onto Savage Hill Rd; right onto Spruce Brook Rd; Pistol Creek is on the left..
RHAM Jr/Sr High School – Hebron - Route 9 south to Middletown, travel over the Portland bridge, take a right onto Route 66 East, follow route 66 east into Hebron. At the intersection of route 66 and Route 85, take a left, the school complex will be on your right.
- ALL athletic events are held on site, track is at the high school(which is on site)*
- Boys soccer – Veteran’s Park: across the street from the school complex, follow school directions, drive through school parking lot to other entrance, park is across the street.
Thomas Edison Magnet School – 355 North Broad Street, Meriden – Travel on route 9 north to exit 20S, take 91 South to exit 18 onto 691 West, travel to exit 8 (Broad Street), at end of exit take a right, travel approximately 1 mile, the school will be on your right.
- ALL athletic events held on site*
Colchester – William Johnston Middle School, 360 Norwich Ave. Colchester CT – Take route 9 south to Middletown, go over the Portland Bridge, bear right onto Route 66 East, take a right onto Route 16 East, follow this until the Colchester town green, take a right onto South Main St., take a quick left onto Norwich Ave., school is ¾ of a mile on the right.
- ALL athletic events are held here*
- Track – Bacon Academy High School: follow school directions, Bacon Academy is a ½ mile past the middle school on the left.
- Soccer – Jack Jackter Intermediate School
From Cromwell: Route 9 south to the Portland Bridge, Route 66E through Middletown & Portland, Right off Route 66E onto Route 16, Drive all the way down 16 to a light at end of road, Right onto South Main Street, Left at light onto Norwich Avenue, Right onto Halls Hill Road, Jack Jackter Intermediate School is the second school on the right/brick
Woodrow Wilson Middle School – 1 Widerman’s Way Middletown
From Rt. 9 North and South:
Take Exit 11(Randolph Rd) turn left at the end of the exit. Pass three lights take 2nd right onto Hunting Hill Ave. Go through two stop signs; Woodrow Wilson Middle School will be on the right, the track and soccer fields will be on your left.
- Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Softball played here
- Track is run at Middletown High School
Head to Rte 3. Go past Stop and Shop and at first light bear left, at the 2nd light take a right, this will be the road for the HS. Drive down, park on the right and the track is in back of the school.
- Cross Country is run at Veteran’s Park – Walnut Grove Rd.
Head to Rte 3. Go past Stop and Shop and at first light bear left, proceed through 3 traffic lights. Continue through 3rd light. Take your first right onto Fisher Road. Entrance to Park will be on your left.